Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday Night F ME OVER

Well as you all know the 2nd quarter is ending in 5 days and of course we all have homework up to our eyes so we decided to stay up until 2 AM to finish. Like always we didn't get anything done and ended up just talking for 3 hours. It was without a doubt the chillest night of our lives we listened to Hick strum the guitar strings and hit up the Ipod for some jack johnson and Lupe Fiasco. As I was reading my book I stumbled across a quote that I found intersting.. It was by a bold man named Wesley Eames.. he said you guys are the biggest douche bags in the world. I would say he was spot on in his assumption and I agree fully. Well hope to see you chumps at school tomorow.. go kill yourself.
<3 - Ky ky and Hickenz

2 comments:

  1. So can I just say I am glad it is a B day and i don't have to deal with the homework Hangovers!!!
    HAHA
    Betts

    ReplyDelete