Friday, December 12, 2008

I-Gatch chillin with the Muscle FIENDS!!!


Nothin' like a Friday night with the fiends... Here's Ky Sher Feezy-

Well naturally Jeff and I just left the gym.. I've got a huge pump and I'm craving some mad protein. I'm really excited about this new blog because it gives me a gateway to all of hearts of people I truly care about. It also lets my friends and brother spend some quality time together sharing memories and what not. Anyway I wish you all the best and I'll see you on the web when I'm playa hating and doing my thing.

Here is Hickenz to spit into the mic

yo man check it out... I know kill bill vol. 2 already mentioned it, but we just got done chuckin some weight around at good old Desert Palms. We're hittin wings tonight at seven just in case anyone wants to join in on that. it should be chill if ya know what i mean. Anyway, I just learned today that blogging is my calling on this earth. All you other bloggers out there bow down to the friend wit it page. i'm out wit it.

Merry X-mas Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment