Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MAX: hole in two??




lately i've been faced with an odd struggle. i really don't know why this is happening, i dont feel i'm doing anything different yet i've lost control. every time i go to urinate in a normal everyday house toilet (not a urinal) i cant seem to control my aim, whether its hitting the toilet seat, the back of the toilet, or even missing the toilet completely even hittin my shoe once. I'm really at a loss as to what to do, I'm open to constructive criticism or any tips you have to offer. if anyone if facing the same dillema please let me know, maybe we can create a seperate blog devoted entirely to peeing struggles. until i figure something out i'm either going to have to buy a urinal for my house or start sitting down while i pee, honestly I'm good either way. please let me know what ya think. thanks

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you open your eyes as you go that would help !!! LOL, you are freakin hilarious as usual :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!!
    Its because when you hit the rim in Basketball it usually goes in!!!
    Betts

    ReplyDelete